“Work Out, Then Go Out!”
1) Braids- Creating 2 french braids is a great way to keep layers in place while you work out and makes a soft wave when you are finished! Create a center part all the way down. Apply a small amount of Aussie’s Opposites Attract Mousse to the hair and separate into 3 small sections (one side at a time). The right section goes over the middle and then the left goes over the new middle. Continue this pattern by adding small amounts to each section (on the left and right) as it goes over the middle.
2) Remove Braids to go out-The Opposites Attract Mousse will help hold the waves from the braids in and leave it soft and touchable. After you remove the braids, you will have great texture that can be pinned loosely half up/half-down or in a cute bun!
3) Bangs- If you have bangs, braid them and bobby pin them away. This will insure that you are not bothered by constantly fixing your hair. Pull your hair back into a bun to workout. After your workout remove the bun and Apply Aussie’s Leave-In Crème and blow dry straight with a paddle brush to refresh your style, while leaving in the braided bang!
“Score the Perfect Workout Style”
1) Morning- “Perfect Ponytail” When it’s still dark out and you are rolling out of bed to work out, have a routine with your hair that will energize you. Spray Aussie’s Leave-In Conditioner and brush hair into a neat high ponytail. The scent of tangerines and ripe melons will inspire you to start your day right by working out.
2) Mid-day- “Head Band and a Bun” If the only time you have to get to the gym is in the middle of your busy day, there is a way to protect your already styled hair! In the morning when styling your hair, use Aussie’s Opposites Attract Hairspray on each section before you curl or flat iron. This spray was specifically formulated to remain soft and touchable and give a strong hold, even to last through a tough workout! Then to preserve your curls, wear a “Stay-Put” headband and a loose bun with large bobby pins to avoid leaving a mark.
3) Evening- “Braids” Experimenting with braids and different styles will allow you to save time and even be able to go right out after working out! See the styles above.